1. You told me what makes a good teacher a great teacher (your responses were AWESOME!).
2. You identified your learning style and what I can do to help you learn better this year.
3. You practiced the skills of sourcing and identified the best source and why across 6 different Historical Questions.
4. You learned that most of the States in the US are named in honor of Native American tribes. If you haven't done the map yet, it's all good! You will turn those in the week we get into the school : ). Get em done before then!
5. You, just like me, learned how to use Canvas and have seen how slick it CAN be!
Below, I generated a WORD CLOUD that sums up what YOU ALL told me makes a good teacher a great teacher! So awesome! You will have opportunities this year to generate word clouds like this, too! They are easy to do and fun to create! I will walk you through the process, so don't be intimidated by it. I enjoyed reading and responding to every single response from each of you. Tomorrow, we start week 2 in Canvas and I look forward to reading your responses on the discussion as well as seeing you excel on the different assignments available.