- What strategy, if any, did you use while playing RISK? Did it work? Why or why not?
- What were some strategies that you could have used?
- Why did you choose to attack someone else in the game? (*cause of war)
- How generous were the dice to you in the simulation? (*effects of war)
- What advantages AND/OR disadvantages did you have throughout the simulation? (*causes and effects of war)
- Did you end up forming an alliance with anyone to help you out? Did it work? Why or why not?
The simulation went exceptionally well as did our reflection! We will play this game again on December 17th and 18th as we wrap up the American Revolutionary War. The next time we play, however, we will focus on specific MISSIONS in the game to determine our victor.